John A. WickstromOf Counsel
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Phone: (508) 756-7740
Fax: (508) 756-9740
John Wickstrom has a long and distinguished career as a civil trial lawyer and is a Fellow in the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers. He represents both plaintiffs and defendants, individuals and corporations, in all aspects of litigation including insurance defense, personal injury, products liability, insurance coverage disputes, errors and omissions, contract disputes and premises liability claims. He is frequently chosen as an independent mediator or arbitrator by parties who wish to resolve their disputes before trials.
John Wickstrom was appointed by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court to serve on the Board of Bar Overseers. The BBO is charged with conducting hearings on matters of attorney discipline and making recommendations to the Supreme Judicial Court on the individual cases. Mr. Wickstrom served as Member, Vice Chairman and then Chairman of the BBO from 1990 through 1994. He is now frequently asked to represent attorneys before the Board.
Boston University, LL.B.
College of the Holy Cross, B.S.
Professional Activities and Associations
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- Massachusetts Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Worcester County Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member, Member Executive Committee (1969-1971)
- Massachusetts and American Bar Associations, Member
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association, Board of Directors (1988-1993), Vice President (1990-1993)
- International Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- Board of Bar Overseers (1990-1994), Vice Chairman (1991-1992), Chairman (1992-1994)
- Massachusetts Fee Arbitration Board (1986-1990)
- Town Counsel – Town of Northbridge, Massachusetts (1959-1965)
- Planning Board – Town of Northbridge, Massachusetts (1971-1978), Chairman (1975-1978)